Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
I wish, you seen the price of them these days. It did come with loads of Canadian newspapers though
Anything worth reading aboot?

(See what I did there?)

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Sorry,

but that is the sex which was on fire.
Indeed it is:worshippy:. Can't wait to see what that does on your motor.........roll on summer:drivin:

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
cor, this will require lots of surgery!! top mount, new down pipe with V band fitting. custom oil and water lines, wastegate actuator. etc etc

Look forward seeing how it perfroms, have u got a build thread?! make sure you take lots of pics!!

·
NBOOST
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got about 90% of whats needed. Main thing I'm missing is some bigger injectors

I'll try to do a build thread, I get carried away once I get going so I end up with before and after pics.

got a LinkG4 ecu being delivered tomorrow aswell so I've got that to fit aswell. Going to get it running on my current setup before I strip it just for peace of mind.

·
bodged s13.
159 Posts
what are the exact specs of it ? (since there's a million and one variants of the HX35 and 40)

Evilchap on the SXOC reported his HX40 on his RB30 was pretty laggy but produced good power - i hope the hybrid between the 35 and 40 works out :)

·
NBOOST
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not too sure on the specs other than it's got a 58mm compressor wheel and a 16cm exhaust housing.

Took a bit of a gamble on it really but it was freshly built to go on an RB25 and it's genuine holset not one of the many chinese fakes that are going around.

Think it might be a little laggy I'll have to wait and see. housings are easy enough to get hold of though and Holset factory is 10 mile away from me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts