Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well - went to the coast today, leisurely drive down there, sun was shining which was exactly why i bought car for these days.

We get there, cannot park, not a whole space in the whole of sunny hunny, closest spaces were kings lynn.

We find someones quiet residential area to invade, park cars, get walking and it rains.

Walk to arcade, games are ****ing outrun and ****, amusements have not changed since 1992, left there and went to sweet shop.

Got some sugar for the way home, and decided to go back way, get stuck in traffic.

Pop by queenies gaff in sandringham for cuppa, gate was locked, tried calling, no answer.

Took some pictures of the cars.

Realised why queenie wasnt answering, Mate had run her over in his punto, tried pulling crown out to sell on ebay. Too mangled.

Made hasty retreat home, oh how i love scummy hunny.

On the plus point it was fun on the way home learning that i could actually move a RWD car through bends like i could my scooby ( although being a lot more worried about traction in this )

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
thats goot a be the best back drop for a skyline ive seen!!!! 1 cool shot!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sandringam forest in norfolk mate is where it is. There is also a huge cross roads in front that would be spot on for a little drifting or donuts. Not wise on a Sunday afternoon though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts