Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 444 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As u may have seen in my newbie post i have just bought my first skyline after drivein jap performance cars 4 the last 8 years a skyline was deff on my 2 do list at some point,

the guys who replyed 2 my newbie post asked 4 some pics so here they are, was a lovely day today so spent a good 4 hours washing it and t-cut it hope u like it,

i have got some big plans 4 the car firstly i want 2 sort out the looks, its a great looking car anyway but really does need 2 look a bit meaner, after that i will look at the performance, my last car was a supra wich made 599hp at the hubs so the skyline deff needs a bit of a kick up the arse, i dont plan on going as mad as that kinda power was a bit 2 much 4 a road car so im planing on around the 400 hp mark but that can wait 4 now

Attachments

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea pretty much apart from the exhaust and when i was cleaning it on sunday i jet washed the suspention 2 find its got blistein coilovers which was a nice suprise

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
yea pretty much apart from the exhaust and when i was cleaning it on sunday i jet washed the suspention 2 find its got blistein coilovers which was a nice suprise
Had this on mine. Is a factory option. Makes the car handle a load better. Really noticed it round Brands Hatch :D

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i have made my first few purchases 4 the car after a heads up on here from someone 2 get in contact with matty from newera ive got some east bear and nismo goodies wingin there way 2 me well there b floating anyway lol,

ive orderd the east bear carbon bonnet, front splitter 4 my original front bumper the grill peace that goes at the top of the bumper 2 line up with the bonnet oh and a vent kit 4 the bumper as well, also got some nismo smoked front indicator lenses and carbon b pillar covers comeing,

ive also orderd a carbon gtr wing from knight racer and i just gotta sort out some skirts now, not sure what ones i want dont want anythin 2 fussy just nice clean lines, but as the east bear stuff wont b here 4 another 2 months aint got 2 b in any rush at the moment, once ive got it all it will be off to the body shop 4 a full respray, also gonna get the alloys powder coated when its bein sprayed not sure what colour am thinkin black at the moment

some of u might have seen a post i put on here about gettin a front mount intercooler well i have spoken 2 japspeed and am waitin 4 them 2 get there hard pipe kits in so im gonna get that fitted and decat and fit one of there downpipes to,

i want 2 get an air filter 2 what ones do u guys recomend, wanna get the power up 2 stage 1 pretty soon which i think is around 330hp before the turbo runs out off puff

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
heres the intercooler i got 2 go on it gonna polish the crap out of it first tho lol

Attachments

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea that looks hard as nails, gonna get them wheels powder coated black 4 now then mabe in the future when funds allow get a set of rota gtr in black

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well after bein rudely awaken by a phone call from my boss this morning askin would i come in 4 some over time and then gettin asked 2 work tomorow 2 ive gone and spent the money allready lol, just orderd an apexi power induction kit and a hks ssqv dump valve, all these goodies ive payed out 4 cant wait 4 them 2 start turning up

1 - 20 of 444 Posts