Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Hedgehog Dodger said:
In my opinion, that the worst decision he could have made. Keighley are monkeys when it comes to Jap cars and if you have ever been there you will understand why!

:wtf:
Hmm, thats not the first time ive heard that about KTC either :doh:

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Well, as the guy has just bought it then we have to assume that maybe he knew what he was looking at and be pleased for him i think. No point in saying dont do it after it is done. Anyway just cos a place has bad rep doesnt necessarily mean that this aint gonna be a good motor. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
vicky m said:
Well, as the guy has just bought it then we have to assume that maybe he knew what he was looking at and be pleased for him i think. No point in saying dont do it after it is done. Anyway just cos a place has bad rep doesnt necessarily mean that this aint gonna be a good motor. :)
True.

I hope he has become one of the lucky 0000's who buy a car from them without any problems.

:)

·
SOC Member 371
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hedgehog Dodger said:
In my opinion, that the worst decision he could have made. Keighley are monkeys when it comes to Jap cars and if you have ever been there you will understand why!

yep iv been mate and i agree totaly

·
Banned
512 Posts
Hedgehog Dodger said:

Be very careful slagging this company off.A lot of forums have been threatened with legal action.

Oh and lets hope the engine looks better in real life than on the photo.

jase

·
Wassup?
784 Posts
I phoned K-T-C a while back to inquire about some of their R33 GTR's while my dad was at work (sneaky me!) They seem to import very high mileage cars , The white R33 GTR with white rims is cheap , when i phoned i found out why - 78,000 miles , no wonder . And another one of their R33 GTR's in MP have around 80,000 miles too.
I'm not criticising them , but if your looking for criticism for K-T-C visit Club VR4. :crazy:

·
Registered
772 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
ive been to this place also and they can threaten me with legal action all they like they are awful absolute bunch of monkeys. i went when i was lookin for my r32 went down seen the standard of their cars and thought ah it might only be cosmetic ill go for a test drive before i pass judgement their responce was oh no sorry its not in our policy to give test drives KEIGHLY YOUR A BUNCH OF DONKEYS

A

·
0 Posts
i don't see how they could take leagal action, if teir cars are poor quality like many people have said then its only right people are warned

if i said don't eat the baked beans from tescos cos they tatse horrible would they be able to threaten me with leagal action, i doubt it very much

1 - 19 of 19 Posts