Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awhile ago I posted trying to find out the exact model of GTS I own, I have found out I according to Nissan I own a GTS25T M1.
It was the general consensus that the front bumper on my car was an after market mod.
I have still to be convinced its not Nissan, as a result I am always looking at Skyline images on the net trying to find one that’s bumper looks like mine.
This morning I think I have found one that’s the same here is the link http://www.garage-r.co.jp/details.php?carid=191
Have a look and tell me what you think.

·
Registered
952 Posts
i would say your right simon. curves lights indicators and intake vents are almost identical to your own car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The link you posted (white car) is the closeout 25th anniversary model.

Someone may of installed a Anniversary bumper to your GTS-T. Do you have a pic of your bumper, I cannot see any?

Al.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I used Babel Fish Translation to translate the description and it came out as 40th anniversary commemoration car.
Yes I do believe the bumper might be an official Nissan Aero part but up till now I had never seen one anywhere else.
Pow-R Tech attached is the front of my car.

Simon

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry, yes I meant 40th Anniversary! From your pic I am 99% sure your bumper is the bumper from that model or a copy of it. I was not sure before as I did not know what year your car is. But now I can see it is a Facelift GTS-T and the 40th bumper only fits the facelift. So there's your answer!

Al.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Al

It’s just nice to find a car with a bumper like mine.
I’ve had people ask what type of bumper it was and I can answer that question.
All I have to do now is work out if it’s an official one or a copy, I have looked on the inside but can’t find any markings yet, I might have to wait till I take the bumper off at some time.

Simon

J

·
0 Posts
Hi Folks I think youl find its a Trial front bumper .....I do the rear bumper for this model . that front looks v.nice dont she

nice one

·
Registered
14 Posts
Good Try Gazza!! You suceeded in plugging your rear bumper but you are in-correct about the front. It is a close out bumper for the R33GTS-T by Nissan that was fitted to the anniversary model.

The Trial one looks nothing like it, as I do the front bumper!

Al.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just had a look at the Trail Front on the takakaira site but its not quite the same but still looks nice!!!

J

·
0 Posts
there seems to be 2 trial bumpers one for the GTR and one for the GTS . although I could be wrong ....aint to proud to say im no noall .... web site needs tweekin a little got a man on the job so up soon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts