Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My First GTST :D

Has Apexi induction kit and Stainless Exhaust fitted. There is a Razo gearknob - not sure if i like may remove.

Also has a bit of audio, blaupaunkt sub and speakers all round and a nice JVC touchscreen head unit..

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/4558.html

It has had a full respray in standard silver and the paint is like glass to the touch, very smooth.

Im really happy with it, feels great on the road :cool: and that noise :uzi:

The pictures are from the guy i bought it off, iv gave the car a clean today and will take some more pics in a better location. Its really spotless!

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, couldnt resist in the end :)

CAT1 Alarm will be fitted in the next week or two, its garaged anyway :)

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Nice clean looking car, quite clearly in good condition. So what plans if any have you got for her? Bodywork upgrades, engine upgrades? Once you start you can't stop, LOL. Well done mate and good luck with all your plans for her.

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im just going to enjoy the car for the time being :)

Its a very nice example so would be a shame to pull it apart for GTR bumpers etc, im going to leave the body as it is for the main part. I do want to fit a type-m spoiler and gtr grill though, then maybe some alloys.

thanks for the comments guys :) will get some better pictures up tonight hopefully!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
very ncie neal

you neal of OJ fame lol

where u looking at gettint he alarm done? if you wouldn mind tellin us how much, pm or somat need one on my r32

·
Registered
441 Posts
Im just going to enjoy the car for the time being :)

Its a very nice example so would be a shame to pull it apart for GTR bumpers etc, im going to leave the body as it is for the main part. I do want to fit a type-m spoiler and gtr grill though, then maybe some alloys.

thanks for the comments guys :) will get some better pictures up tonight hopefully!

i said that when i bought mine last year and so far its got new wheels, seats, FMIC, steering wheel, grill, rear spoiler, gauges, ICE, coil packs, pedals, handbrake, undercar lights, resprayed interior.........
it never stops mate :)

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bertie, i know i know lol.. must resist! if i get a new job which im hoping to i should be able to spend a fair bit soonish on the car.

Jonathan, yes im from octane junkies mate - im having somebody i know from GAP security fit the alarm for me - £100 in labour plus the cost of the alarm, il pass his number onto you if you want?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts