Skyline Owners Forum banner
41 - 60 of 130 Posts

·
solheim
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
thanks mark hears your gauges waiting to be fitted to the car after i find some senders
my misson today is as it is too cold outside and my hands are numb is to convert this pod gauge from 52mm to 60mm

my misson is compleat just need a oil pressure gauge and two greddy temp senders

·
solheim
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
cool thanks bud give me a pm when it comes out i am going to get a exaust temp to so i will get a piller pod for the ex temp and boost need a oil pressure gauge for the oil cooler waiting to be fitted lol and i want a diff gauge holder but this will do for the moe lo

·
solheim
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
haha i made the box for it and that wouldnt fit in the boot so i had to make it alittle smaller lol only by a inch i have now got the pod holder in pics to follow as soon as i upload them but i am not happy with it needs a diferent one but it will do for now i have finnish fitting the blitz ebc and is all plumded in just need a frount mount then the remap to find out how meny poneys i have gotlol i think its overfeulling at the moe but need to save some pennys up. Is every one with a skyline skint lol

·
solheim
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
pmsl every ones skint lol still trying to get over crimbo lolwell heres were im up to at the min
right i havent updated for a while as i have had a tourn ligiment so i havent done that much to the car but i have spent alot of time messing arouund with the gauges in the car.
i still want a better pod holder but this is what it looks like now

i need to get some sencors for the temp gauges but money is a bit short at the moe so its in the post lol

as u cant see i have a electronic boost gauge far right which i sent ages trying to get working to no avil :(so i had to go with the manual one gutting or what
also i have now plumbed in the blitz ebc just need to find some where to put the digital display

oh and a pic of the crappy old boost gauge

i am much happyer with the greddy ones thiink they look ace as i said i just want a diff pod holder also im after a exuast temp and oil presure one:drool:

41 - 60 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.