Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Since winter is comeing and ive got a big unit that i rent sat empty ive decided that im gunna put the skyline away for winter and save myself some cash and do sum mods on it while its off the road, nothing majour, just a nice fmic, new exhaust and will give it a good service ready for when its time to come back out. Anyway though id show you all a few pics of my new little toy ive brought for while the skyline is tucked up. Its a great little car , ive had 4 of them before so know how great they are so was well pleased when i picked this little minter up for pennys. Its been sat in a garage for 5 mths because ayoung lad couldnt afford to insure it. After a long talk i got it off him for the bargin price of £200, couldnt believe it myself that he let it go so cheap. Its a 1.9 gti, got full koni adjustables on, full magnex ss system includeing 4 branch manifold, high lift cam, and an induction kit, that little lot on its own is well over £1000 worth, it has loads of service history with it and bills that come over 4k, its been real well looked after. Anyway, thought id show you all as im real pleased with it, and to be fair for what it is it goes real well, especially around bends, like a gocart. Heres a couple of pics for ya.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
my mate had one of these
i took it for a spin or two it was like a go-cart to drive loads of fun

edit ooo it's even got the auto bonnet with the bulge

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
honkongphoie said:
my mate had one of these
i took it for a spin or two it was like a go-cart to drive loads of fun

edit ooo it's even got the auto bonnet with the bulge
10/10 for spotting the auto bonnet lol, yeh its had a few littlle body mods done aswell.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Damn fine motors these - they tend to hunt when idling usually a filthy air flow meter!! - Mine was smart but the heater never worked!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
minted!! great little cars!

my mate picked up a very very clean 1.9 GTI the other week for £900 which to me appears to be a complete bargain :)

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
and i thought only bikers "put her away over winter" you have doors windows and as long as the cars been undersealed why on earth would you put it anywhere but on the road wheres its suposed to be? just wash it more often ....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts