Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right due to Dream Pilots and Time Wasters and the financials!! She is now going for a song and no not four and twenty blackbirds !!!

THE PRICE IS NOW JUST £15,000-00, yes count em, as you will not find a better, cleaner, Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T than this ANYWHERE !!!

Some of you saw her at JapFest at Castle Comb on her FIRST and last ever outing on a circuit, and what a blast that was. She was then taken home, oil change, new pads fitted, washed, waxed, and put back in the garage, under a dustsheet where she still is !!!! SHE NEEDS A GOOD HOME AND TO BE OUT AND USED !!

So here the spec :-

1998 NISSAN SKYLINE R34 GT-T.

2.5 ltr STRAIGHT SIX, TWIN OVER HEAD CAM, VARIABLE VALVE TIMING, SINGLE TURBO PRODUCING SOME:-

275 bhp AND 300ft lbs OF TORQUE (more TORQUE than a standard R34 GT-R!!!hence leaving a few behind at JapFest!!)

The car has minor modifications of LARGER Downpipes and FULL TRUST Induction Kit. It also has a £3k NISMO full body kit, Xenon lights, Climate Control, Air Bags, PAS, PAB, PAC, Traction Control, Category 1 Thatcham Alarm inc Full Closure System. 4 New Tyres, all Wheels in Good Condition (No Scuffing or Marks)

I have installed a very nice and expensive Blaupunkt Hi Fi Stereo system with a 5 CD auto-changer in the dashboard. (To save you having to go to the boot to change CD’s !!)

I have had the car for a year and covered only 10,000 miles in it. The car has only covered a total of 27,000 miles. It has never been used on a circuit and has been used as my daily pride and joy for Sunday drives out in the country. It has been cleaned, covered up and garaged for the last 8 month.

The car has recently undergone an extensive valet where I have also cleaned the engine and engine compartment; the rest of the car is in immaculate condition.
I have a service history from Japan for the vehicle and also a full UK service history.

I am asking £15k (NO OFFERS!!) for this very exclusive (wolf in sheep’s clothing) very nearly new hardly run in car.

Contact Steve on 07800 021 620 or 0118 933 2831

Or E-Mail [email protected]

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
about $24k depending on exchange rates.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi folks,new on here but

Just like to say,good price with the condition/mileage,mods.

To compare,checkout the R34 GTT at Newera.Not as many mods,and mileage is higher,so i guess that makes this a good deal!
http://www.neweraimports.com/stock.htm
Just my 2P's worth!

regards..........Paul

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow

Had a look, ta, that makes mine sound a right real bargian !! eh

It's all ready to rock & roll and even has MOT and Tax !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts