Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was away to wash the supra today,its needed a wash after the snow and salt of the roads when while i was waiting in the line for the jet wash i was F***ing hit by a bloody land rover ..twat driver reversing not looking and didnt see me ..

could of been worse and not too much damage..hopefully insurance wont be long fixing it...i had planned to sell the supra this week and get another skyline but thats put paid to that...and chances are skyline i want will be sold by time the supra is fixed... ARSE !!!! LOL

anyway heres the pics...

·
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dont use that petrol station for fuel...lol must cost the most in the country at that place

·
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
At least it will get fixed out of someone else pocket...

tell him he should of cleaned his window.. Lol
twat tried to blame me too and then said it will be 50/50....i said ok i'll get police here ..he soon changed his mind

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
Would it not be quicker to the get a replacement door from a scrap yard/breakers and replace the inside trim with your own?
Just a thought if you were trying to sell it quick

·
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Would it not be quicker to the get a replacement door from a scrap yard/breakers and replace the inside trim with your own?
Just a thought if you were trying to sell it quick
wings taken a hit too thou or i would of....

·
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
got car checked over at other drivers insurance bodyshop there ordering parts and getting back to me about a date too get it in ...

sounds like it will all get sorted out quickly with no hassle :D

·
4,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah i know need to do something about my luck :D

lol i dont know if the bodyshop really believed me about the bonnet tex but will see how it is when it comes back from the bodyshop lol...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.