Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I've been looking for ages for the right car, with a few hiccups on the way. Thanks to those that have given help and encouragement along the way.

Anyway, now I've found it, and it's mine, all mine. Here some pics wot I dun earlier.

·
Registered
953 Posts
looks really nice i think i will get 34 gtt next or keep gts and get 32 gtr

looks really good from rear

·
Gets Blown by Twins :D
2,327 Posts
Haha, you too have turned to the dark side................Black R34's, my favorite. I REALLY recommend clear side/front repeaters :D

PS Those alloys look Fantastish baby.

S

·
0 Posts
Hi Grebo,

Car looks great, even better than when you picked it up on Saturday, you must have been polishing all weekend. I am glad that you decided to get your new Skyline from us its a real stunner. I can tell you are really pleased with it.

The Wheels are 18"x10" AVR bronze anodised, only available in Japan. They just look so good on a black skyline.

Thanks for the business, it has been a pleasure.
Enjoy!

Cheers
Stuart
Seaford Car Imports

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers folks,

Wheels are AVS (Advance Vehicle System) Model 5's. No idea if they are available over here. Those were on the car when it came over from Japan, but I'm sure there are available in Aus as well as I've seen them mentioned on a couple of forums.

Will be at the Banzai thing on 1st with it, so I'll see some of you there.

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
skylines'r'us

would you poss. be able to get me a really good r33 gtr mate,
any details on price etc please pm me.
fourtoes:D

p.s. sorry for going off thread.;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looks nice and tidy mate.

Is this the car that's got the Defi Guages fitted to it? Witch ones has it got?

Cheers,

Rob :)

N

·
0 Posts
notice the way u still have the , stock airbox , scoop , + apexi
zeal suusies , avs "advan" , oh there model 5 , but the newer model
money been spent on it , again nice car , pic does not do justice

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ah Rob, sorry mate, forgot to reply on the other thread. Gauges are standard Defi (ie not BF) - seem to do the biz. Controller is Defi Link, seems to have the same features as Link II, just slightly more awkward to use.

Martin, wheels are AVS (not AVR), though it's possible they might be sold as AdVans in the states.

Forgot to mention it earlier, but Stuarts already told you all - got the car from Seaford Car Imports. If anyone's after a monster R33 GTS go see his silver one.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rob, pic of gauges, not a great one though. Also has larger boost gauge on windscreen pillar. Pod is by HKS.

T

·
0 Posts
Nice ride, good to see a r34 kickin around the forum! Id have one too if I was richer!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi Grebo,

They look like the 52mm ones? Can’t quite make out witch ones they are, but from the picture they look like Oil Temp, Oil Pres & Water temp.

Do you have a picture of the pillar pod with the boost gauge in & do you know who that pillar pod is made by?
As I need to find who makes pillar pods that fit a Skyline so I can mount my BF gauges.

Cheers,

Rob :)

P.S. Are you going to the Surrey meet tonight?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rob, I'll take a picture of the pod tonight. I'll have a look see if it's got a name on it as well.

Probably not going to the Surrey meet I'm afraid, too much to do.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts