Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant beleive what my new girlfriend did yesterday, but now just seeing the funny side.

We have been dating just over 2 months and I have not yet met her rather strict father. ( he is very wary due to her ex husband being a complete scum bag ) She works for her fathers water treatment company and on Monday he treated her, another guy and himself to new i-phones.

So my girlfriend gets hers set up and her dad is struggling to get his working. Evie being as helpful as she is decided it would be a great idea to put her sim card in his phone to transfer business contact details and did not realise ...IT TRANSFERED TEXT MESSAGES..

So she is at work on site at a company yesterday and her dad said..."Not overly impressed with the text messages from your new boyfriend" !!

ohhhhhhhh yes...me and my girlfriend had exchanged some rather fruity text messages and her dad not realising what they were at first read them !!

Being a very open minded couple some were abit well " 50 shades of grey " style, so you can imagine how shocked I was !! oh and forget to mention...Her dad is a very strict Jehovah witness and she used to be !! Awkward !!!!! lol

I dont think I will be invited to the family BBQ in the near future ;)

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats brilliant, can see the funny side of it but the first meeting with him will be interesting to say the least
I saw her last night and said it might be awhile before I meet him now lol..

The worst thing is not knowing what he read !!

Because she has a guys job and drives a van for work we sometimes banter about her being a dude, and she calls me an office fairy.. She once send a jokey text message about me being her ***** lol.. I am just hoping the messages he read were not too bad !!

·
is it meant to do that?
621 Posts
Despite GB's post being the single most EPIC thing :D I cant help but feel that if the guy has so little respect for his own daughter that he would actively read texts which he would know were not his and then comment on the content to her....then he aint someone I would want to impress or make a good impression with.

Without wishing to be mean it rather sounds that even without this incident he considered any partner not vetted by him first to be Satan's man-ho and unworthy

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Despite GB's post being the single most EPIC thing :D I cant help but feel that if the guy has so little respect for his own daughter that he would actively read texts which he would know were not his and then comment on the content to her....then he aint someone I would want to impress or make a good impression with.

Without wishing to be mean it rather sounds that even without this incident he considered any partner not vetted by him first to be Satan's man-ho and unworthy
Thats what Evie said. She was really annoyed that he made a comment to the other guy who works for him..

I think its the whole Jerhova Witness thing does not help. When Evie left it caused a few issues...

And Laura you are right about future partners. Her ex husband really is a monster and her dad now worries and has tarnished me with the same brush without meeting me,.

I really know how to pick em lol.

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
best thing you need to do is meet him ASAP and get his trust and prove to him u aint like her X!
agree, just dont dress like Divol, might give off the wrong impression:dogpile:

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
You didnt show any txts about you being bi- sexual did you Dan, now if he new that, it would be really awkward ;)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts