Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after driving the skyline on the road for the last 4 years i tought it was time to get some thing a little bit differant and some thing that would meet all my needs comfort cheep tax(sick of paying near 1200 quid a year) will carrie my 3 kids and to also pull the skyline on a trailor.
Went out to look at a few navara's but wasnt happy with any i saw and the this came along and we fell in love.

It's a 2003 mitsubishi L200 warrior with only 53k on it never been worked and not even a toe bar. There is a few extra's on it aswell. the a bar on the front,side steps,and the rear lockable canopey with lining.
Also like to thank mick "offroader" for comming out to have a look at this with me.Thanks man i owe ya one. bt:)

so let me know what you think.bt:)

And loads of room to put the kids in here.

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
noice fookin love the look of those, oh BTW theres a lad on driftireland has a trailor for sale not sure if its big enough for your yolk though
Thanks man all ill have to do now is nove in to a trailor park and marrie my sister, :rofl:

Ill have a look at that trailor. thanks

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
Brute workhorse. Damn fine.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Nice one mate, I had a new l200 dc a few years ago and it was a great motor. The only problem i could find with it was i had to leave a fair bit of weight in the back , if you don`t the rear end ride is a bit nasty when empty.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Nice one mate, I had a new l200 dc a few years ago and it was a great motor. The only problem i could find with it was i had to leave a fair bit of weight in the back , if you don`t the rear end ride is a bit nasty when empty.
LOL... But fun :D

Great motors...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.