Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys just joined the site been recomemded by many as i bought my first Nissan Skyline R33 Gts-t
Its A 93 SPEC 1
Mines Ecu
Baileys Dump valve
down pipe
decat
walbro fuel pump
front mount intercooler
full nismo s/s exhaust system
Works wheels staggered
greddy turbo timer
cusco 2-way
jun front bumpeR
jun wings
jun bonnet
jun spoiler

really loving the skyline experience lovely car to look at drive and to have a bit of fun in

comments welcome guys

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Sweet looking car, nice and clean looking. know somebody who had a mines ECU on thier car, man did it go! Looks like a good base for a project. Watchout though, she'll empty your wallet quicker than anything I know. All the best for the future, mind you how about putting her up for an appearance in Skyline Parade? Cheers.

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
nothing nicer than a clean shiney white one
welcome to the madhouse.

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
nice looking car mate, and yes she sure will empty your wallet.... mine is having a field day with my wallet at the moment!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I new car was gona ve hard on juice when i got it so expecting that buying front and rear strut braces adjustable rear arms and oilcatch can and shes finished

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
I new car was gona ve hard on juice when i got it so expecting that buying front and rear strut braces adjustable rear arms and oilcatch can and shes finished
lol your saying that now but believe me its never finished:funny: you will always find new mods you want and must have.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Its true, you will think your finished but then your drive it for a while and then more....and more and more! I had your intentions when i bought mine, one empty wallet later and im still wanting more :)!
Good luck with the new car mate!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sweet looking car, nice and clean looking. know somebody who had a mines ECU on thier car, man did it go! Looks like a good base for a project. Watchout though, she'll empty your wallet quicker than anything I know. All the best for the future, mind you how about putting her up for an appearance in Skyline Parade? Cheers.
Yes the mines ecu lets it rev out further it really does go havent had it out of fourth with 100% power on and its well over 100+

1 - 17 of 17 Posts