Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
think i saw that one on PH or ebay or something?

got some japan tuner's bits on it doesnt it, cant remember the name, and cant see the stickers in the pics, but it had a nice spec from what i remember.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
36,000 miles it has been modified to 2.7 with hilift cams 264 inlet and 272 exhaust with Vernier cam wheels running through Nismo T04B turbos with Mines turbo elbows, As far as i am aware it was built by a company in japan called Toprun, They have fitted their own brand full stainless steel exhaust and engine management.It is running a Route 6 close ratio gearbox fitted with a quick shifter and an OS Giken twin plate clutch, The front brakes have been upgraded to Jun discs and calipers.It has also got lots of HKS performance parts - Electronic drag adaptor,Electronic torque split controller,Adjustable boost controller, 4 gauges (oil,water,egt & boost all in the glove box),also an HKS uprated intercooler,Twin Trust oil coolers and oil filter relocation kit,Large after market alloy rad,It also has a With Racing pro start (launch control),Razo turbo timer,full rollcage,Uprated fuel pump,injectors,and fuel pressure regulator,adjustable Ohlins suspension, 17" Modena split rim alloy wheels,Aero door mirrorsAnti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Xenon Headlights

and I,ve got a spare set of rays to go on her if needed

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Nice. Just need the R34 and R35 for the full collection then? LOL

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
There's only one thing better than a Skyline and that's 2 Skylines!!

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
hi do you know what have to do if i change my turbo to biger version?
You dont have to do anything mate, just drill some holes in the side of the engine and screw the turbo on.

do i have to do anything to engine or head cylinder?
As above for the engine.... The head cylinder is good for 722.8 BHP so dont worry about that.

Shed,

That is a serious spec !! If its a fresh import, I wouldnt drive it without having a major service and a re-map on to UK fuel !!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You dont have to do anything mate, just drill some holes in the side of the engine and screw the turbo on.

As above for the engine.... The head cylinder is good for 722.8 BHP so dont worry about that.

Shed,

That is a serious spec !! If its a fresh import, I wouldnt drive it without having a major service and a re-map on to UK fuel !!
she has been remapped on vpower lol and thanks all for comments 3 days to go

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Hi Shed,nice car is this to solve the need to drive a Skyline.Must be a different experience from the gts.Look forward to seeing it.Cheers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts