Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just put my new wheels on and thought i would put some pictures up so you can all see....So what do you think???

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
very nice they are although you have fitted the o/s/r wrong as the tyre rotation is incorrect :rofl:

im anal that way from being an mot tester lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
I actually really like them. Usually not a fan of wheels without dish but those look great!!!

Speedr33per, with eyes that sharp thank God you're not my MoT tester! None of my vehicles would ever pass!!! LOL!:p

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
I actually really like them. Usually not a fan of wheels without dish but those look great!!!

Speedr33per, with eyes that sharp thank God you're not my MoT tester! None of my vehicles would ever pass!!! LOL!:p
:rofl: actually if the rotation is wrong it actually pulls water into the tyre rather then pushing it out which u dont want :)

and wolf your due a name change mate :rofl:

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
very nice they are although you have fitted the o/s/r wrong as the tyre rotation is incorrect :rofl:

Thanks for that i wouldnt have a clue, do you mean that the tyres are on wrong or they are on the wrong side??? i didnt realise they was directional tyres...i will get them changed if you can tell me what needs to be done....Thanks hunnie

Thanks for all the comments...oh and they do have a dish on the back wheels as they are wider

·
Seasoned Member
1,834 Posts
Very nice Becs, they really suit the car.

How on earth did you spot that? you geek:D

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
nice! what did they replace?

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
Thanks for that i wouldnt have a clue, do you mean that the tyres are on wrong or they are on the wrong side??? i didnt realise they was directional tyres...i will get them changed if you can tell me what needs to be done....Thanks hunnie
one tyre that i can see is fitted wrong due to the rotation but if you check the other side and its not rotational just swap both rear wheels over :)
Very nice Becs, they really suit the car.

How on earth did you spot that? you geek:D
mot eyes mate ;) i see all :D:D:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts