Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Beginner
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've started making some videos with music. I do own the front graphics tough not the song and the background picture. Tell me what do you think of my music taste/graphic skills. Would you listen to these songs while you are cruising with your Skyline? What songs do you listen while you are driving your ultimate machine?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QITiqG4WzU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFKwHQ7XoXk

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I don't understand what you've achieved here. You've wrote your username in a font and put it on someone's else's background with someone's else music. Sorry mate anyone with basic photoshop skills can do this, I just don't know where your trying to go with this.
I understand where you're coming from. the post wasn't so much about the videos he made (or why) but what people think of his music taste and font (general chat)

found out he's pretty young (17?) so the fact that he built a font (that works really well! got the file here) is merit enough imo let alone creating an animated video on youtube that actually looks pretty good / stylised.
If he can pickup photoshop/music creation or anything else to build new content like he has font creation so young i will look forward to what he will be creating in the future

how many other young kids you know that are actually creating something of use rather than just masturbating their teens away :p

·
Beginner
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know what your saying mate, but break the whole thing down. The only thing he has done is put 8 letters of Font on other people's work.

I'll give anyone encouragement to do something with their life, a bit more should of been there before showing us is what I'm trying to get at.
I would very much like to challenge you to graphics battle. I would really much like to see what you can do with your mouse and keyboard if you have no education what so ever in PC area. If you show me that you can do anything else then write your name and draw a flower in Paint MS i will take down this post.

I'm glad to post here my other leisure works.

Very proud of this one:

Next ones are from my textbook covers that i drew during class:

Here are written down some very good songs that i use to listen:

·
Beginner
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Right, these above show what you can achieve, it was just you putting them on a video, if you had posted like this, I don't think it would of got to this mate.
One more thing,

you think that this is not nice?(It's fully my greated)
also, Isn't it more beautiful with the music and the background?(by this i mean with combining other's great work i make something more good looking!?!??!?!)

No hard feelings !

anyways, ty for everybody for replying.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts