Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Daily Driven R32
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here is my car!

its pretty stock, I some Work Equip wheels on there, 1 is bent so i've got a spare up on the front passenger side. She came with Tein Coilovers, unfortunately, okinawa is a small island and everything rusts, so the coilovers are too rusted to adjust, I was hoping to go a bit lower.

Ive had her for almost 6 months now. I haven't done too much to her untill this month.

So far, this week...I have installed Rear Camber Arms, Hicas Lock (i need to adjust my toe), put some blue marker lights and yellow headlights on, and a GTR fuel Pump.

Here is everything I am working on right now

easy fix

when I shut the car off with the turbo timer on it engages the starter...

this keeps falling off...its getting agrivating...

Going to try to make the ebrake looks a bit better, Tighten it down, and rewire the stereo.

need to fix this cut metal. the fender was tack welded, so I cut here to take it off. too bad thats one of the supports to the headlight...I'll look alittle closer next time

already fixed this, the taillight was leaking water, and so was the spoiler. seal them both.

Need to change the spark plugs, re install the spark plug cover, Find bolts for the turbo piping

Now for the bad stuff.....I'm probably not going to get to fix all of this but I will do as much as I can!
Rust busting time...

firewall rust...

this is going to be a hard one...

my goal is to make sure this doenst look like the front of the car.

same with this.

I took a week off of work this week to do all this. I started some of it already hopefully I can get all the electrical stuff sorted out tomorrow. I just hate wires... ~_~ I'm always so confused...

·
Daily Driven R32
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha, I wondered if anyone would notice. Its a buddy I work with, i think he only has Coils and pushing alittle more boost. I'll get some pics of it this month, we are doing a big cruise around the island, supposed to be 4-5 skylines rollin out together.

here are some pics of my light setup. I'm goin to go get some yellow fogs today soon, I'll get a new pic once it gets dark out.

·
Daily Driven R32
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well tomorrow was going to be a clean the car up day....but it seems I blew a strut cruising the Mountains....crap...

I've got Tein Coils on their right now. Not sure if I'm just going to replace the 1 start with a new set, I can't adjust the ones I have the one their now, this island rust has corroded the threads so bad the are seized.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts