Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned my 1992 R32 GTS-T Type M for 1 week now. It is bone stock. The only mods I have found are rims and a MOMO steering wheel.

Currently, the biggest mystery about the car is what the female that speaks in Japanese says about 15-20 seconds after you start the car.

Does anyone know what she says?

·
Registered
21 Posts
If i remember correctly, the voice says something along the lines of "no card inserted, please insert toll card" or something along those lines.

For those not in the know, almost all highways in Japan are toll roads and a lot of people get a sort of prepaid pass that allows them to not have to stop completely at a toll booth, kind of like EZpass here in the US.

The Japanese toll collection devices warn you of an upcoming toll booth, low money on the card and if there isnt a card in the ETC.

Kind cool at first but somehow i suspect thatd get annoying haha.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If i remember correctly, the voice says something along the lines of "no card inserted, please insert toll card" or something along those lines.

For those not in the know, almost all highways in Japan are toll roads and a lot of people get a sort of prepaid pass that allows them to not have to stop completely at a toll booth, kind of like EZpass here in the US.

The Japanese toll collection devices warn you of an upcoming toll booth, low money on the card and if there isnt a card in the ETC.

Kind cool at first but somehow i suspect thatd get annoying haha.
Where in the car does the toll card get inserted? I haven't seen a slot?

·
Registered
23 Posts
My Gtr had the etc and I just cut it out. My old gts-t had a little sat nav in it that used to speak about fastening your seatbelt and what not

1 - 7 of 7 Posts