Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 388 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just given her a wash and polish which i havent done in a long time!! Got some new stickers on now to change up the appearance a bit and also changed most of the hoses on the engine as i start to brighten that up a bit with some more shiny bits on the way!!!

Let me know what you guys think!!

Should have coilovers on soon plus hopefully getting some new alloys for her so mine will be for sale very soon!!

Mike

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Looking great Mikey, is a locking dipstick on your mods list? :rofl:

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
:rofl:

looks much better with those stickers on mate, breaks up the white abit! engine looks good as well!

just needs the wheels and coilovers nad it'll really take shape!!

·
Seasoned Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking great Mikey, is a locking dipstick on your mods list? :rofl:
Yeah might do what Dan would do and wrap a cable tie and jubilee clip around it!!! :rofl::rofl:

Dan - Yeah just want to sit it lower on some 18's and will happy!!! :)

·
Seasoned Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks tidy especually the engine with out the oil everywere lol
and i must say the tires look shiney
oh adid you get all the bubles out the stickers
Na i just took a good pic so you couldnt see the oil stained engine bay!! :rofl:

Got most of the bubbles out but not all!!! Did the other side a lot better!!:)

·
Seasoned Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Over the weekend me and Gianni fitted my HKS SSQV and there was no-one anywhere or any help on internet about how to block off the re-circ valves as there is only one BOV to fit to GTR's now but after a few hours it was all done!! :)

Not to everyones taste having a BOV especially on a GTR but i love it!!!:boogy:

Got my coilovers delivered now and will be getting them on soon! Cant Wait!!:)

·
Seasoned Member
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have been busy over the last couple of days while off work to make my car look better on the outside!! Had some help from Gianni on the front end with front splitter going to black, touching up stone chips and adding some carbon canards (little ones to go above large ones tomorrow). Also fitted my new coilovers aswell and makes it look and handle a thousand times better now!! :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Your car looks so much BetR Mike Nice & clean

Ill get the other 2 canards made and put on 2moro 4ya, you comin up mine bout mid day just give me a tex G

1 - 20 of 388 Posts