Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
steer from the rear
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i would share the pics i got done recently of my car from a friend that is a video/photographer. Anyway will keep the chat to a minimum, heres the pics :) Heres his FB page - https://www.facebook.com/orkomedia?fref=ts

·
steer from the rear
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
That rear bumper looks all wrong to me, And those black rubber strips really let it down. Apart from that it looks like a minter :bigthumb:

That's because it will be a genuine nismo 400R bumper and if it's running genuine 400R skirts when you open the door it will have the same rubber strips where it butts up to the Cill area ...

"BOOM that just happened"

·
steer from the rear
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That rear bumper looks all wrong to me, And those black rubber strips really let it down. Apart from that it looks like a minter :bigthumb:

That's because it will be a genuine nismo 400R bumper and if it's running genuine 400R skirts when you open the door it will have the same rubber strips where it butts up to the Cill area ...

You bet me to it about the 400R sides/rear lol

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
I used to run that kit although I had LMGT1 rims in white I love it and yours looks mint

·
Registered
445 Posts

My rear bumper and sideskirts have the black rubber strips.

With regards to the strips on the bumper, I think without these, the bumper even with the slightest of movement over the years would damage or remove the paint and I think Nismo designers relised this. I've had my bumper off a few times and the paint is totally intact.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts