Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Imported my skyline 1 month ago and though it was about time I showed you some pictures

Was imported with lowered suspension and Duke megaphone exhaust system from the cat back with a 5 inch back box.

In the past month I have fitted -
HKS turbo timer
Toad cat 1 alarm - allows the turbo timer to run when the alarm is actived :D
GTR grille - left the GTR badges off, gotta have GTS pride :D....
GTR spoiler yet to be fitted but sat in the dining room
Nismo clear side repeaters
Nismo tax disk holder
speed camera detector :bigthumb:
In dash DVD and flip out screen
sprayed the dash to colour match the exterior
Induction kit
Wired up the engine for single boost
And a GTS-T custom monkey :D

Am awaiting delivery of some interior goodies - will get more pics up when there received

Cheers

Lee

·
bla
17,374 Posts
if anybody else buys a white one im gonna go nuts.....

Lol, looks clean though mate :D

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
i wanted a white one when i was biuying,couldnt find any,now they are outnumbering just about any colour!!,good job white looks so damn cool

any engine or suspension upgrades on the cards??

·
Registered
74 Posts
That's a nice clean R33! Look forward to seeing more pics!

How much are you wanting for the rear bumper? I'm not keen on mine, and a standard one might be a good option... And I wouldn't need to re-spray! :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
if anybody else buys a white one im gonna go nuts.....
tell me about it! I got mine and within weeks there were another 4 white R33 gtst's withing a 30 mile radius mostly being driven like nutters, :swear:
:boxing:
but fortunatly most have neen sold and unfortunatly a few crashed :thumbsdown:

Lee nice car BTW :)
Samy

·
Registered
232 Posts
If you want some GTR rear corners I've a pair for sale in white. one just needs a good clean up, one is cracked but easily fixable. believe they're around 200 notes new, looking for £50 for the pair what with the repair work needed. gona put them in 'for sale' soon but just thought I'd mention it on my way through. looks very clean mate, you can do mine anytime :cheers: :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
cheers guys and girls

Thanks for the offer spoon but have got some other plans bud.

future engine mods -
FMIC
red hoseing
spray the rocker cover
De-cat
Electronic boost controller
SAFC ll

After that I will rolling road it and get the ecu updated and probably leave it there, dont want to become unreliable or have to shell out more and more money every week.

cheers

lee

·
Registered
79 Posts
nice looking lee,i will give you a shout ASAP(when i get more funds lol),i just bought a white 33 aswell,but i want mine blue and white,had a old golf gti same colours and looked nice..

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Real nice, almost as nice as mine ;)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cheers for the comments.

update on the car.

Finally got my trust gear knob :D was well chuffed when i fitted it and got some new gaiters to compliment it.

Made a start on the engine - did look like this - had only fitted an induction kit -

Removed half the engine to unbolt the rocker, sprayed the rocker covers + radiator mounts, removed the Nissan skyline badge on the centre rocker, cut the plastic and smoothed it all off, fitted neons to fill the engine bay with a red glow, uprated some hosing and fitted my new nismo oil cap.

Am well chuffed with the finish and just awaiting a clear perspex plate to finish the job............ for now, am awaiting some more bits so will get more pics up when all has arrived.

cheers

lee

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cheers guys.

have made my frosted transparent plate after trying and being unable to buy one. will put up pics after the sw skyline weekend starting tommorow :D.

mark the light is from 2 led strips with 4 micro bulbs on each fitted to normal 2 piece wire, earthed and the live hooked to the the yellow wire on the main headlamp, so lights go on and the engine glows :D - fitted them on either side of the gulley. was going to use a led tube but though it would be to big and the pastic tube might blow with the heat but the strips are coping fine and look even better with the frosted cover.

neons purchased from halfords

cheers

lee

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Nice work fella :D keep up with the updates

1 - 19 of 19 Posts