Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it ilate october last year with a few bits on it ( gtr front bumper, alloys bilistien shock and spring, different steering wheel, kakimoto cat back and a hks dump valve.

Since then i have fitted ziax front wings and 400r rear arches, new brake pads, driftworks wasted spark setup, japspeed decat downpipe, avs alloys with a low offset, japspeed 100mm front mount, ripspeed dvd head unit, ilumiating white dials, white nismo gear knob, nismo gaiters, different steering wheel again, series 2 front bumper, bee*r badge, a few stickers and some decent tyres.

Still got more bits to do like fit new gauges, hks fcon sz, water injection, oil cooler, turbo elbow, japspeed exhaust system, bucket seats, roll cage, harnesses, brembo front disks and probably some more bits when i think of some :)

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Looking good mate :smoker:

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
agreed looks bloody good, are you going to do anything with the back end?

i've got a set of those iluminated dials but haven't fitted them yet because i was unsure about the look, but after seeing yours i think i may just fit them this weekend

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Everyone knows that white Skyline's are the fastest :D

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got some jun style rear spats to go on yet and i fancy a carbon rear undertray :)

·
Administrator
25,975 Posts
nice mate and cant wait to see it up close and caning it round the ring with you:D

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mighty.mike what do you mean? my old bumper was the gtr style and it was on the car when i bought it.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
does look good ian, but we still have more to do.
the good thing about it is we have found that with only minor mods you can get spec 2 parts to fit a spec 1. so to all of you who are a bit nervous about starting to mod your car or unsure which parts will fit just remember , you can fit any part to any car ( if you have the patience and the right tools to do the job) so dont be put off
start with small easy jobs and then progress up to the more challenging ones (also easier if you have help and a second pair of hands)
water injection , injectors and turbo are all planned for later in the year

WATCH THIS SPACE

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just finished putting these mirrors on. they are ment to be for a 32 but they fit ok.

fitted these gauges too

getting japspeed exhaust friday then fit some other bits next week ( intercooler pipework, oil cooler, new front disks, red stuff pads, BIG Japspeed stickers ) probably some other stuff too.

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Did you get the universal fit guage pod and have to mod it to fit?

How do you find the sun visor. Does the top pod get it the way. I'm going to to try and mod the sun visor so it misses.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes i got a universal fit one and had to cut loads out and screw it on. There is a big gap on the back but you cant see it unless you look from out side. Should have some more bits on at the weekend and new brakes soon, just waiting to see what they have written on them :D

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks uzi :D the front wings are actually wider so i could fit my low offset wheels :D it aint clean at the moment if you looked at it now, just took a rabbit out and i got splatter!!! will be putting some more pics up at the weekend whe i fit some more bits :)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Me and Ian just fitted his new JAPSPEED exhaust system. He now has JAPSPEED stainless exhaust system from the elbow back. Got some office kei coilovers to go on soon to.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks to Dave for the help, i can now confirm that it sounds the dogs bits!!

·
Administrator
25,975 Posts
looks lovely mate cant wait to hear it buddy

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
looks like i will be polishing it everytime i clean it now

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
more new bits

Just fitted these too now.

Not new i know but need to save my money now and do the car on a budget. This is how low the front was and if some of you remember how much my wheels stick out you can see why i could not drive the car anywhere!!!

Going to get this on sunday too and will be fitted before germany.

Was thining about a roof spoiler too but cant make my mind up.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts