Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My R33 Gtst(project + updated) with new pics

I purchased my 1995 R33 Gtst in february and have started to get the funds back to start making it my own.

The car was purchased standard apart from a pivot delimiter, pioneer sound system and the Rota torque alloys. I prefer to get standard enough cars, that way i work on them myself and do it MY way, and at the end of the day its all MY own work.

It had a few scuffson front bumper and the two rear arches were starting to blister and rust started to appear so that was my first job, getting that fixed

Here is how it looked the day i got it

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Then i finally got to add some of my own touches to the car. i purchased a rear Red skyline LEd panel for the back from a very nice chap called steve somewhere in uk.

I also painted the calipers red and got an APEXI filter

more pics

·
bla
17,374 Posts
I prefer to get standard enough cars, that way i work on them myself and do it MY way, and at the end of the day its all MY own work.
Best way matey... :D Ive done the same......... Whats she look like now???
:cheers:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
lol, 2 mins late..... :D those wheels look fab and red calipers is the way to go.....

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
also forgot to show pics of the car in japan from when it was imported, lads in garage then stuck on the alloys, and then i appeared

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks stunning mate, any more plans?
cheers, well at the mo. im looking to geting it lowerd, just looking at my options for right suspension setup as this is my daily car for now.

Ive ordered a Blitz nur-spec exhaust system, and de-cat pipe so looking forward to getting that, an another mod im looking at is a Front mounted intercooler.

Once ive those sorted ill look at electronics, and then bodystyling:naughty:

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NEW Updated PICS

Below is the latest pics of my R33. i have in the garage waiting to put on soon as it passes NCT(MOT in uk) on jan12th is a Blitz FMIC, Blitz Nur-Spec exhaust, decat and japspeed turbo elbow and downpipe one unit. i also have a Nismo 3 gauge cluster from a gtr similar to the standard Gtr one.

Have Fitted tein Coilovers recently, but want her sitting a bit lower so will get down to that after the Test

Japspeed turbo elbow and downpipe(one unit)

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fitted Exhaust today

Finally got round to putting on the BLITZ NUR-SPEC exhaust system on to the motor today with my dads help YET again. Fitted the decat too and also the Japspeed turbo elbow and downpipe.

was looking all shiny, but not like that any more, after a nice long drive just listening to it purr down the road.

Blitz Quality Stamp

My Dad Happy With yet Another Succesful Job Finished on the Skyline

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
She`s coming on nicely mate, I wish i had a car lift when i changed my exhaust.
Cheers steve, the led panelstill the best mod by far, i just love it at night. Ya handy to have the lift, my da has 2, a 2 post and a 4 poster lift

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
got rid of sunstrip for NCT(mot) so decided to tint the windows all round in medium black, looks a lot meaner now i think. Pics along side the girlsfriends VZR. Also stuck on my skyline owners stickers thanks to keith

also finally got a set of wind deflectors on ebay for a good price i thinks(after a years searching)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts