Skyline Owners Forum banner

261 - 267 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
Found another oil leak lol this time the pressure sensor wasn't fully tight, by fixing the sandwich plate issue the pressure found another route, got that nipped up and all seems well again

Not much progress other than getting some velocity stacks to act as a cold air feed for the air filter, just need to make an aluminium bracket to secure it to the bumper end and that will be that finished

Attachments

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Any updates on the build mate?

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
Yes still plodding along although at a snails pace, I've ordered all 6 bits of the front and rear window seals but they're still in transit a month later ffs so when they land it'll be glass in and we're good to roll, well once I order a new front windscreen that is (my old one was scratched and covered in welding spatter so might aswell take the opportunity and replace it)

Also spotted the bleed nipple on the clutch slave cylinder is weeping so need to throw some ptfe tape round that or figure out what thread it is and replace it

Will do a pic update soon, I've the bonnet back on and my front arch liners made out of high impact styrene which turned out better than I was expecting lol

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
Just waiting on the front lower and foam seal and rear lower and foam seal so I can get the windows back in. Front and rear upper seals have landed so I'm getting there.

Basically just need window seals, get glass fitted and it's ready to rock!!! Hopefully will turn a wheel this year but depends how long this corona madness is going to continue for as that's why the window seals aren't here yet, apparently nissan are on a shutdown so they can't get parts ordered in until restrictions are lifted. But hopefully as soon as they get back to work again the seals will be on the way to me...... I hope!!!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Yes I fully understand that. Shame you didn't have them as now is the time to get on with it.
Any new pics of the car?

261 - 267 of 267 Posts