Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well been on the forums a while and decided to finally do a topic before i get lost, owned my r33 nissan skyline gtst 6 months now, i bought it from jap imports uk and im the first owner, this is how i got it.

first thing i wanted to do was colour code the grill and fit a gtr spoiler

looking better already, then i wanted to change the seats as the standard ones really didnt have the sports look?

next on the list were some bigger wheels, the ones on it were only 17" so i though a set of 18's were in order, on a budget this was the best i could do for my money

i was not really happy with the look of the car for some reason so i got myself a front mounted intercooler to fit the gap in the front bumper, things started to look a little better then,

with a smaller numberplate too

then......... came my first bit of carbon!!!! and a sunstrip????

next was for a few performance mods in the line of a downpipe i modded, de cat and full exhaust.

the car then stayed how it was for a month or so while i saved abit, i still was not ovally happy with the look of the car, so once i had some spare cash i splashed out in the way of

19" wheels
vented front wings
de-badged the grill
smoothed the front indicators out the front bumper and fitted n1 vents
nismo clear side repeaters and colour coded the skyline pannel between the rear lights
oh and ditch the sunstrip!!

now i have not actually done anything in the last few weeks (apart from a personalised number plate) but i have still been purchasing and i have a front room full of parts waiting to be fitted!!! enjoy...... i no i am.

this one shows how the new throttle bodie dwarfs a tango can!!

then hopefully it will come out a little like this, but with lots more bling! (and parts obviously)

also got some carbon genuine ganador mirrors and some 400r sideskirts waiting to be fitted to the exterior

what do you lot think? all opinions welcome

updates to come.

·
no fun in straight lines
696 Posts
very nice m8 luv it. where ya pic up the seats,and what price if you dont mind me asking??? although my wagon is gunmetal grey im going for white and black interior

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt get mine from here but i have found a place selling them since i bought mine, must of been asked a million times where i got them from, i saw them on demo at donny show this year and i think i was about the 2nd person in the country to have some but have seen a few pairs since, i paid 225 delivered to my door for them both, bargain ey, p.s i posted your manifold ok this afternoon.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PAIR-RACER-FI...8693780QQihZ009QQcategoryZ30172QQcmdZViewItem

they do a variety of colours. but not on sale atm, send them an email

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow your car looks amazing. I love the seats and bonnet. The front looks sweet. I hope to buy a R32 and get it to around 500 bhp. It will be a jap import. Have you got any advice as to where to start.?

Cheers Merve

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi jamie, what a fantastic chabge and a great collection of how it was to present day, its a stunning example mate you must be well proud, keep it up mate were all behind yr project....:cheers:

·
Dan
2,186 Posts
that turbo looks like its sitting really high! or is it the way the pictures been taken?
nice looking car

·
look its a skyline!
2,524 Posts
i hope that turbo goes on ok, never seen a skyline with the housing going that way before on a top mount(exhaust side), may hit the suspension turret or and bonnet?

1 - 20 of 91 Posts