Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Chairman Stagea Owners Club
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
A few pictures of my RB 26 Stagea now finally on the road in the UK

Engine is RB26 twin turbo with apexi power induction and elbows ,Uprated Tomei fuel pump and HKS EVC5 Electronic boost controller . Fitted with HKS front mounted intercooler with HKS hardpipes, Also has Large aluminium radiator and separate oil cooler (also front mounted) Power is through uprated clutch to 5 speed manual gearbox.

Exhaust one off done in Japan - HKS down pipes (2 ½ “ I think) to 3” decat into custom made 3 ½” pipe to custom rear box

Just had a power Fc fitted and full road map by Tweenierob at Perfect Touch.
It was Dyno’d at 413 bhp @ 0.9bar with 340 ftlbs torque at only 3500 rpm. More power planned which rob assures me is no problem .

Car has been lowered and has EL sports suspension and is fitted with Gold Brembos with nismo braided hoses from R34 GTR .
Wheels are 17” Advan model seven with Goodyear F1s (235)

Has full Nismo body kit - colour is pearlescent metallic green which flips from metallic green to virtually black which is why car appears to be a different colour in some of the pics.

Interior Front charcoal/suede receros with matching rear seats and door panels ,
Sound system is a custom job - has a big seperate amp thingy with things called crossovers and a sony multifunction head unit (whatever they are) All completely lost on me but its sounds great and you can hear it above the exhaust.

It has all the stagea options- twin electric sunroofs . Self closing tailgate dual air con etc etc

On the road the car is very driveable and pulls like a train from 3500 rpm up to around 7500 (where I chicken out and change gear)
I don’t do computers which is why I can only paste thumnails (apparently ) so you have to click on them to enlarge the pic .Also will post the dyno sheets when/if I ever learn how to scan them .

Attachments

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
i want to make love to your car!! thats lovely,cool plate,is it an autech car?

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
God i love stageas,just out of intrest,how much would an RB26 stagea cost?
im really really considering one,i need 4 doors and a big boot but i want loads of power,cant see many other options other than M5 estate or RS4 etc...

·
Registered
290 Posts
not quite sure how to deliver this statement but it is a positive one.

"they look fecking ugly but god i'd love to have one for the rarity and ungodly speed!"

Top choice fella.

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
thats loots the muts nits as the saying goes ....i would love the chance to look round one of these for real ....as its such a sleeper car ..

·
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for some positive comments

to try and answer some questions

No its not an autech one but built as a replica of the nismo version. Only thing it has not got is HICAS which never worked as well on the stagea as on the skyline anyway.

You could buy a rb 26 stagea as a new car but they were all built to order mostly by Autech .

not quite sure how to deliver this statement but it is a positive one.

"they look fecking ugly but god i'd love to have one for the rarity and ungodly speed!"

Top choice fella.
Well I wouldnt go as far as fecking ugly but of course your opinion is worth just as much as mine . To be fair there isnt a truly stunning looking big estate made. Its difficult to make a large brick look cute .

mark/jane even the people who know its a stagea expect it to be a rb25 auto so its still surprises nearly everyone - particually a certain legnum driver who was sure his car was quicker than an rb25 auto. :wtf:

How much for an rb 26 Stagea ? - First you have to find one for sale.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
love it, very different and i bet it surprises quite a few out there.

·
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Never mind the car, lovely house. :)

No its not my house - if only
Its in a private estate called Keston Park just outside Bromley. I cant afford the treble garage let alone the house.

A freind has bought it for renovating ( it needs gutting inc floors) and I was there doing a quote for some of the work (a conservatory) . And since someone is bound to ask circa £2m in the state its in.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts