Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Im new to the Skyliner Owners forum so hope you dont mind me posting my Project up. I was going big power with my SR20DET 200sx engine but due to it going to cost alot more i have picked up a RB25DET engine, gearbox, looms etc from company called PPS :)

So heres some pics:-

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok cool might need help on the wiring side lol :uhoh:

Im aiming for a engine build too around 480bhp to 530bhp :)

I like the looks of the 200sx and i like the RB engine so i have gone this route :)

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes kickingriffin is doing a S13 rb25 conversion. I have been looking at his progress looks good :) Im hoping and due to money funds have mine up and running like end of October start of November i hope lol

I have my car at home and next weekend stripping wiring out and going to put the RB loom etc in and hoping goes ok. :uhoh:

·
Registered
41 Posts
i have done this, you will be more than happy with the swap

message CAS on driftworks if you need help with the wiring, he could make a plug and play loom for you for not much money :thumbs:

if you need any info on the swap, let me know

si

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok will be updating this soon havent done much yet due to money funds but aiming for around 450ish when its all in and mapped ;) doing the wiring this weekend :gay:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Looking good so far! I'm another RB conversion member! Bit further down the road with mine but still loads to do!

Where in Surrey are you based? Remember seeing your car at one of the Surrey rolling road days:)

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello mate im in Worcester Park in surrey. Yep thats me at Surrey Rolling Road :) My car has been off the road for like 7months now as i was going to be building a 550bhp SR engine but gave that up as had problems with it and got a RB25DET engine etc ;)

Getting parts together etc hoping in like couple of months be running and mapped for 450ish bhp :)

Wanna drive it again and with 6cylinders be much better!

Got to try and put loom in this weekend and wire it all in then clean engine bay up take it to work and put RB lump etc all in and hopefully be running soon :cheers:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Ah cool, not too far from me then. I'm In Sutton:)

I saw the light too and decided not to bother staying with 4 cylinders and go for a proper engine ;-) lol Been about 6 months off road for me too.

We've just done the loom on mine...was'nt as bad as it seemed but then the CA and RB looms are pretty similar.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol Sutton hey just up the road :)

Yep on the S14a few things to change on the loom but well i will hopefully get there.

Be a few RB 200sx`s round surrey then ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts