Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more mods on the way.have gtr de jethro ecu got for it then tomei poncams hopefully have all this sorted shorthly and will post up power figures.it currently stands at 475bhp but airflow meter is maxing out.and figures from dyno dynamics dyno

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cant lower it anymore it only has nismo shocks and springs plus roads here are terrible front bumper been resprayed too many times.wheels alright but would never put same on front as on back i dont want it to look like gtr replica.love gtrs but it not one

·
Southern Ireland Area Rep
1,186 Posts
Welcome mate! Did you import her like that our get her new heart transplanted here? Predator Motorsports are down your way they seem to be big into Skylines. Put your name down on the Ireland section mate!

Owen

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome mate! Did you import her like that our get her new heart transplanted here? Predator Motorsports are down your way they seem to be big into Skylines. Put your name down on the Ireland section mate!

Owen
my mate owns west coast performance car was pretty much standard when ibought it.we done all the work ourself and as for predator the less said the better to be honest

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
i run apexi N1 Curcuit coilovers on my gtst awsome shock and spring combo love em,

great looking gtst mate keep up the good work

·
Registered
5 Posts
Serious car lad some work done...... Im looking to do an rb30 conversion myself at the min was just wondering if theres much work involved...... Ya selling her by any chance......

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
how hard is it to run the gtr power fc in a gtst?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Serious car lad some work done...... Im looking to do an rb30 conversion myself at the min was just wondering if theres much work involved...... Ya selling her by any chance......
not a whole lot of work involved if you handy with cars.more expense involved than anything depending on what power figures you want.and no not selling it ever decided that before i started so just gonna finish this one the way i want and keep it for good and glory

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how hard is it to run the gtr power fc in a gtst?
it not overly complicated you need pin out diagrams for both ecus to see what diff then it just a case of switching round few wires and pins.think bout six or seven diff.mate of mine good at electronics so just gonna give him pin diagrams and leave him at it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts