Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone after many years of wanting a skyline,the waitings over and i've finally got one,i swapped my impreza wrx for a r33 gts t,totally standard with only 53000 km on the clock,

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
welcome mate, you wont look back in these cars, any questions just ask and we will do our best, or look in the "faq section" and it will give you all the info-tips for power etc, or ask us mate......enjoy...;)

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Very wise move :D welcome and enjoy :grinno:

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Welcome mate!! Great choice of car!! The fact you have a standard one is a great blank canvas to work from, enjoy.....
as above mate, i bought mine standard so i could put my mark on it and mod it the way i want it to look;)

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Congrats on the buy mate! Never had a scooby but im sure you will enjoy the skyline a whole lot more.

as above mate, i bought mine standard so i could put my mark on it and mod it the way i want it to look;)
Yeh i did the same when i bought mine. Even though it will cost me more at least in know i have done it myself and made the effort. Plus i will be learning how to do things on cars as im pretty much a n00b with anything to do with the engine bay.

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
well bloody done sir.....i went to jap imports (15 minute drive) to look at a scooby.... i saw 3 of them on the way there... i bought a skyline instead true story :)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
welcome to the forum carl, take your time in buying the mods for your car as you may well find they turn up in the for sale section , at a lower price than ebay!
good luck with the 'best car from the land of the rising sun'

·
Registered
530 Posts
Well done, different animal from the scooby, get ready for micra's with eyebrows trying to impress you by driving up yer exhaust. You'll soon get used to swatting them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.