Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

after 6 months my site is finaly up and running!

www.d2u.co.uk

so if you are after a new game or dvd then visit me.........

Help me to spend a bit more on my Skyline
:)

:cheers:

·
Chief Weeble
863 Posts
If I ask nicely, can I be customer no. 1000 please, I really want a ps2, but can't justify spending out on one at the mo :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cant garantee it m8 sorry

it will be generated by the database

but you could buy something and try your luck :funny:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
skymania said:
Hi mate, great site! :D could you reserve me a copy of GTA San andreas? :D
If you order it of the site it will come through and you will recieve at the very latest on day of release, most of the time a couple of days early,

but be warned there is going to be a massive shortage on this title just like vice city

my order has been reduced to a quarter of what I wanted

·
Chief Weeble
863 Posts
tell us about it, I pre-ordered Half Life 2 back in September 03, I;m still waiting!!!!

I also ordered Doom 3 at the same time, guess what, I wasn't in the first batch of deliveries, now how the frig does that work, there coulnd't have been that many people before me way back then!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't mind waiting for something good, I just hate being lied to about it!!!

So many release dates have come and gone for hl2, if they were no where near ready why not say it is not coming out for another year or so!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
unfortunalty

we have no control of the release dates.......that is down to the publishers and they do mess around so what......

i am a gamer myself and know how frustrating it is

But my site works on a what i have is in stock system if you order it you get it

·
Chief Weeble
863 Posts
fair play, my beef is with Amazon, they even said they were distributing copies of Doom 3 when I enquired, and then I found out it hadn't been released at that time :-s

The lies, I tell you, the lies :D

I notice there weren't many pc titles on your store though, will that be changing?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alexb said:
fair play, my beef is with Amazon, they even said they were distributing copies of Doom 3 when I enquired, and then I found out it hadn't been released at that time :-s

The lies, I tell you, the lies :D

I notice there weren't many pc titles on your store though, will that be changing?
yes that will be changing we are putting stock in everyday but had to go live and start somewhere

1 - 20 of 30 Posts