Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Aberdeenshire Area Rep
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've now had my (first) Skyline for a year and loved every minite of it!
I've chucked together a little vid of some or my racing at Crail Raceway.
Left the vid without music as theres some clips where the car sounds awsome!

Hope you enjoy!

Please leave comments on the vid and add as friends if you're on youtube yourselves! :feedback:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Ip9E6Zqzk

·
Administrator
25,974 Posts
very nice mate :bigthumb:

·
Aberdeenshire Area Rep
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure it was them in the 35, i think it was the other dude that was there with another black 35 :D
The first clip of that was hilarious! He switched off ALL the driver aids and just sat at the lights spinning lmao
The second run he was 2.8 secs quicker than me, doesn't sound alot but what a huge gap when you're on the quarter mile. Puts things into perspective!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Good video mate How often do you go? I've never been but like to (afriad of making an ass of myself :funny: lol). Maybe even sit in yours for a couple of runs? :bigthumb:

·
Aberdeenshire Area Rep
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went twice last year but went another couple of times spectating. Hopefully get down more next year!
Easy give you some runs, did the same for Steve (Bullitt) and i think he enjoyed it, was his first time on too :D Its great fun!

·
Registered
609 Posts
looks like good fun man! have you a lsd or welded diff? if not might make the drifting easier! cool vid neways!

·
Aberdeenshire Area Rep
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looks like good fun man! have you a lsd or welded diff? if not might make the drifting easier! cool vid neways!
Its the standard diff :) I can't bring myself to try any decent drifting in this car, its too pretty :funny:
Hence the low speed, 2nd gear, and only in the rain drifting!
If you get it wrong at Crail you WILL hit the tyres at some point :bash:

Never know, next yeah i might swap the wheels, take off my skirts and bumper and say F*** IT, lets go drifting! :death:

·
Aberdeenshire Area Rep
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Commented on the vid dude. I'm HashiriyaSquadron. ;)
Cheers :bigthumb:

Theres more Crail related vids on my page aswell from over the years :D

·
GTT GTR
144 Posts
Great bit of driven there! Beating a 35 must feel good, Id be the same when
driffthing bit nervous, one mistake and $$$$.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Its the standard diff :) I can't bring myself to try any decent drifting in this car, its too pretty :funny:
Hence the low speed, 2nd gear, and only in the rain drifting!
If you get it wrong at Crail you WILL hit the tyres at some point :bash:

Never know, next yeah i might swap the wheels, take off my skirts and bumper and say F*** IT, lets go drifting! :death:
oo, is it an LSD?? if not id stop with the burnouts, well unless you want diff changing practice!! ;)

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Nice vid,great looking car and good to see you enjoying it.Those R35's are bloody quick out the box(11secs) there 60ft times are so good+they do have a bit of power as well lol.Cheers.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts