Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just found a pic of my car and thought i would put it up for you to have a look at

let me know what you think

all good and bad comments welcomed

matt

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
As a road car its not my cuppa niether. But that said it looks all track and now a days thats not a bad thing. So yes I like it.:bigthumb:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
orange look horrible, but beyond the color and the wheels... Its a very nice gtst....

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Emm,

There both nice colours, just not sure they go together on your car:sorry:

Wheels are awfull.....im phoning the offset police!:p

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
The Orange isnt too bad and it would be ideal to take to Holland games. However I think its the alloys that let it down. They need to be either white or black.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I think it would look sooooo much better if the alloys were a nice gloss black, different thought and if the wheels were back i def think i would like it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the orange is really bright in that pic and the wheels are a center 5 spoke with a twin blade inset the orange in black its just the pic doesnt show it so there are 15 spokes all together and not just the 5 you see

if you look they are inovite wheels which should be polished outer and 5 spoke then black on the others to give a 5 spoke look i just enfacised that fact and yes its a kinda street strip look i was going for with 3 colours, white,black and orange but i think it looks better in the flesh and you need to stand out these days with so many skylines about

but hey thanks for the comments peeps

matt

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
daring and different, that is what people look for these days, although i do think the wheels would be better in black,

otherwise good job!

Cheers
Dazzler

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Not my cup of tea I'm afraid :sorry:

Best of luck with your project though :bigthumb:

·
Registered
232 Posts
agree with the black roof/bonnet. would look a million times cooler, white and orange just don't go IMO, unless you're a recovery truck.

otherwise looks kick ass :)

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Its only IMO but you did ask I would prefer it like this.......
Thats better, black wheels too would be better too :bigthumb:

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Well -it must be a woman's thing as i love it!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts