Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just thought that I would share a few pics of my Skyline.

It's a 96 spec 2 with HKS induction kit,HKS Hi power silent exhaust, HKS coilovers and nismo front suspension arms

The body kit is a GP sports aero kit and the wheels Enkei Nt03 17x8 and 17x9 which I'm planning to replace with 18" ultralites probably black nurburgring or Hikaris.

Also in the planning is a front strut brace to go with the rear one already fitted as well as a de-cat pipe,some white dials and a decent boost guage as well as maybe some nismo decals,though I'm not entirely sure whether I should just leave it looking pure.

I just clayed all the body and polished it with Meguiars and it's looking fab.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
very nice mate:yum: i love the side skirts:drool:

·
if its not jap its scrap
421 Posts
ha mate sweet looking car was it lioke mine had skirts before it arived then noting.at least your bumpers werent held on with tie wraps

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol, no I took the skirts off to trim them near the jacking points and check that all was well underneath.
Something wrong with umpers held on with tie wraps? ;)

·
4,143 Posts
looks really nice and i like the eneki's as they are better made than the ultralites and diffrent from the norm,cost of the enekis is stupid aswell

·
bla
17,374 Posts
wow............ all these gtsts coming in at the mo are putting mine to shame... :disappointed:

Kit looks fantastic.......

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thought I mentioned that in our previous pm's mate....

Near Blackburn.

BTW if anyone has any nice 18" wheels, they're selling...cash waiting,or interested in doing a deal for my Enkeis ?

·
Registered
834 Posts
the car looks great mate ! mine is white with the same kit on lol but ive swoped the front bumper now so there not look a likes now but mine looked the same as yours when i got it !

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys for the kind words. I do count myself lucky to find such a nice R33, but it took me weeks of looking and hundreds of miles driving to see some dodgy cars.
I love it and despite the fact that I wanted a GTR I don't think I could ever be parted from it now.Probably like a lot of people,I could've stretched myself and bought a rough GTR or got a nice GTSt without having to eat beans on toast for months lol.

Dean

1 - 15 of 15 Posts