Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

My beloved R32 is regretably for sale to make way for a new project. It is a '91 GTS-t on a J plate and is finished in the best colour (and one of the less common on R32's), metallic wine red. It was imported last December with 92,000kms on the clock, which is about 57,000 miles. Since then I have put on 13,000 trouble free miles taking it upto 70,000.

Although relatively standard, it has nice bits on it such as Brigestone SO-3's all round (rears nearly new), 17" 5 spoke wheels of unknown origin which are 8.5J on the rear so nice and wide. The brakes have been recently replaced with new pads on rear and 10groove 3-G discs on front with Mintex pads and DOT5.1 Motul RBF600 fluid. It has had regular oil changes at GT-aRt, with the most recent being with Neo oil. It was given a new cambelt and tensioner and a full checkover by GT-aRt in January.

The not so great bits - it came with a Tommykaira lower bodykit, but this is the scruffiest part of the car and I have knackered the front spoiler which has now been removed. It is my intent to take off the remaining side skirts and rear skirt but it will be supplied with the car should anyone care to 'renovate' it.

The steering wheel could do with replacing and so could the handbrake leather/gearnob/gearleather and also the inevitable centre and passenger air vents. There is a scrape on the front bumper and and a dent needs removing from the front wing.

I also have a Tanabe exhaust system waiting to go on, just havent had time. There is about a months MOT/Tax remaining on the car. I expect it to sail through as it has been maintained properly.

I am prepared to fix the wing, have the bumper resprayed, get it MOTed and taxed for 6 months, fit the exhaust, get the oil changed and genrally smarten it up a little and at this point I will be putting it up for sale at £4750.

However, if you fancy saving yourself £500 and doing it yourself, then I would be happy to let it go now for £4250.

Pics if interested are on Rons site, www.skylinegts.co.uk in owners cars under 'Tony's '91 GTS-t.

Interested parties to PM/e-mail me to discuss further.

Thanks,
Pad

1 - 1 of 1 Posts