Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to all German Skyline owners,
as the most of you know there´s every year a huge car meeting at the Nürburgring. Next year it´s on the 22.04.2011. We´ve been there for a couple of times before. So now I just want to ask who of you want´s to join our meeting next year? Would be great to see a bunch of massive power Skylines again:bigthumb:
Of course we´re happy to see skylines from oversea as well.

Regards from Berlin

Cheers Yves aka The Looney One

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
If all goes to plan I will be there with my wife as always.

But let's wait and see there won't be any snow then - LOL - crazy country this.

If you come down, make sure you get that lazy Portugues to come over too :D

·
Aznlife9
148 Posts
Hey I think I will show up for this one... I will ask the wifey and see what she says yo desulli if you want to roll to let me know, your only 10 min away..

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
I'll definitely keep you in mind. If I can make it I'll let you know....still too early to tell right now....

·
Registered
67 Posts
I definetely will be there as well, but sure do hope that we will be able to meet somewhere and also join up with the GERMAN Skylineforum-Members as this was somehow neglected.

@ RXXXIV, please let us know in time where the meeting point will be.

·
Aznlife9
148 Posts
Hey desulli if you still plan on going what time do you want to leave because I got to pick up a friend coming from Italy at the Airport at 9:30, and i know it takes like 3 hours to get there....

·
Aznlife9
148 Posts
I Wanted to try and roll with another car so i wouldn't get lost LOL that's y i asked about the time bro so we can all roll together....

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
I had forgotten about this. I will ask for the time off tomorrow and see how it goes.

Aznlife9, thanks for the offer but I have a car now....it will be going if I get to go. Might could run with you on the way up there though....have to see how it all works out.

·
Administrator
25,959 Posts
i should be able to go, my r33 is no were near high power but i will prolly be in attendance for this.
how can you go on a trip that happened in 2011????????????????????????????

·
Registered
162 Posts
this sounds like it could be fun, I have a few skyline friends stationed here in Spangdahlem imight be able to get to go. If anyone is in the Ramstein are and is interested in rolling together let me know.

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
how can you go on a trip that happened in 2011????????????????????????????

6 hours later....

this sounds like it could be fun, I have a few skyline friends stationed here in Spangdahlem imight be able to get to go. If anyone is in the Ramstein are and is interested in rolling together let me know.
Seriously... I'm speechless

J_Cool - can you confirm with me the date you'd like to attend this event

1 - 20 of 27 Posts