Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Germany East/Central Nord Rhein Westfalen
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is up for a few days then this April May time???

Uk lot are welcome too.

·
Boogiedyboogiedyboogiedy!
157 Posts
I'm down, depending on the move to Wiesbaden and the birth of another child. May do ride-alongs with my go-pro, or may track my bone-stock VW Golf, as the Skyline is not finished yet.

·
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool I will look into which dates. Are weekends better for you or shall we go weekdays??

Would you be interested in a 1 large group ticket or shall we just purchase them on the day??

Let me know

Cheers

·
Registered
110 Posts
Weekends would be better, and probably same day tickets too. For me anyway, i have a kid so buying something in advanced can be hit or miss.

·
Registered
110 Posts
excellent, that's a payday weekend. we could hit some pubs up too :)

I'll get with J_cool about it too, unless he's in the states he'll probably show

·
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Date are to be 25th-27th may. The ring is open on sat and Sunday.

Will confirm who is avalible

Pm me if you can so I can sort a hotel out.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'd be interested in coming up. I've just arrived here, whats the average cost for just a day or two? I'm coming from Wiesbaden so its really not all that far. I'm currently negotiating to purchase a GTR32 in the next few weeks, if the deal falls through I'd still come with my G37S for giggles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh, I'm totally down for this. Only got to Germany about a month ago and I've already been up to the Ring twice, I'm TOTALLY down for going again.

·
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Right dates are

Friday 25th May - Toursit hours are 17:00-19:30
Saturday 26th May - 08:00-19:30
Sunday 27th May - 08:00-19:30

Tickets are as follows.

1 Lap is 26 Euros
4 Laps is 96 Euros
25 Laps is 490 Euros

I will be looking into a campsite rather than a holtel as its cheaper and will be more fun.

So whos in for Defo???

Add your name here and PM you Mobile number so we can chat.

1.WILD

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd be interested in coming up. I've just arrived here, whats the average cost for just a day or two? I'm coming from Wiesbaden so its really not all that far. I'm currently negotiating to purchase a GTR32 in the next few weeks, if the deal falls through I'd still come with my G37S for giggles.
I've been there a couple times. It really depends on how many laps you're doing. Individual laps cost 26 Euro a pop, or you can get a 4-lap package for 96 Euro, and that includes some money for food at the Devil's Diner, its a pretty good deal.

If you've got more money to blow, you can get a 25-lap package for around 500 Euro, or a season pass, unlimited laps for the calendar year, for about 1,500 Euro.

Usually when I go, I just get a 4-lap package. Do a lap, walk around and look at cars, BS with the guys I came with, do another lap, etc. 4 laps can definitely be enough to spend a day out there and have some fun.

Laps plus gas, I would figure 200 Euro for a good, full day.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Right dates are

Friday 25th May - Toursit hours are 17:00-19:30
Saturday 26th May - 08:00-19:30
Sunday 27th May - 08:00-19:30

Tickets are as follows.

1 Lap is 26 Euros
4 Laps is 96 Euros
25 Laps is 490 Euros

I will be looking into a campsite rather than a holtel as its cheaper and will be more fun.

So whos in for Defo???

Add your name here and PM you Mobile number so we can chat.

1.WILD
2.J_Cool87

I will p.m you my number in a sec.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts