Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont expect anyone to want these but i have 4x114 standard n/a skyline wheels going for free, theyre cluttering up the garden and im sick of staring at them!

Collection only if anyone wants them, i can barely lift them!

Tread is ok, not the best though!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

not a very good pic, they are a little covered in cobwebs but i can give them a wash!

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Gill, why don't you get somebody who's handy at welding to turn them into a rather unique set of garden stools? :D

·
soon to be 4dr r32 owner!
128 Posts
hmm, if i sorted out a courier would you let them throw the wheels in the back of the van?

just thinking it would be cheaper to get then sent than drive up and back to you?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
The wheels are fifteen inch, personally i would keep them for the
following reasons, winter time when the salt is eating your trick
alloys, if your wheels get nicked or badly damaged, and if you go
long distance throw a couple in the boot/backseat and you have
2 proper spares. I am cheap and i throw nothing away that can
be used..

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
I thought they were 16"? I could be wrong though?
Have a look on the inside rim,Gill,may be a sticker with size/offset,if not,look on the inside of the wheel spokes,should have a moulding mark like 15J or 16J.
If all else fails,measure across the wheel in the middle to confirm the Diameter.
:angel: Si

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
those ones are the same as my old ones and they are 15 inch, withthe diamond cut pattern on the front .. i got £100 for mine in a deal with new car so you never kow ..but then i got another car on my drive i could nick a wheel off if i get a puncture

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,659 Posts
Have a look on the inside rim,Gill,may be a sticker with size/offset,if not,look on the inside of the wheel spokes,should have a moulding mark like 15J or 16J.
If all else fails,measure across the wheel in the middle to confirm the Diameter.
:angel: Si
OR LOOK AT THE TYRE

1 - 14 of 14 Posts