Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I am selling my cat back 1 piece n/a exhaust , 2.5" bore , 4.5" tail pipe , 2 boxes and rear one is stainless steel very good condision only selling as dont fit new rear bumper :thumbsdown: £80 ono pic up from kent

Cheers Shawny :bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
hi mate i may take that off your hands, i got a r33 gts 4 door auto rb20e, i got the standard exhaust on at the mo, was gonna buy a nismo one but yours looks pretty good, does it make a nice sound on the n/a's, pm me if we can do a deal i got the cash waiting, i dont mind paying for the delivery, any help would be great

·
Registered
124 Posts
does it fit straight on to the standard cat and existing hanging brackets, (excuse my naievety), im pretty new to this just want to make sure it will fit

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
i didnt know you had a four door. im not sure now the nismo one you were getting from me will fit a 4 door as it came from a 2 door?

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
4 Door exhausts are ever so slightly longer than the coupe version! Same hangers and everything else.
Bottom line, it will fit and look good on a coupe or sedan!

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
according to the red side and andy on there they do fit both the 4 door and the 2 door

1 - 7 of 7 Posts