Skyline Owners Forum banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
nice motor slingshot ive got a old jap tv in the console with weird aireals on the rear window. crazy jdm style..........

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
The lit up version was only on a minority of factory cars I belive, you can get carbon ones that light up of a DOA on this forum.

·
Harrisonten
9 Posts
The R33 coming out of retirement

Here are some pictures of my R33 2Ltr N/a. Been in the garage for just over a year and now it has an MOT and just having some paint work done. I have fitted an induction kit and you can see the air intake where the indicator used to be. I am moving the indicators to where the side lights are and then moving the side lights to the lower part of the front bumper.

Any comments welcome.

Harrisonten.

·
DRIFT MEDIA
1,449 Posts
this is how it looked when it got it.

this is how it is now.gtr front end ftw:)i didnt put the stickers on the bonnet they where all ready on it when i got it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all this is my R34 GT 2.0 NEO auto. I've had 3 R32's a GTS-T , GTS and a GTS4. I've also had a EVO 1 , GTO, wagon and a Mk4 Supra now i've got this R34 saloon as i liked the look of it. I swapped my mk4 supra which i paid £2300 plus around 1k modifing it for this R34 worth 4k plus so bargain. its only done 45,000miles or 65,000kms drives without fault , std no induction kit or filter , std exhaust etc, its crap on fuel only get about 238miles out of a 60 quid tank which is worse than the 3,0 NA supra i had which had induction kit , race manifold , de cat cat back exhaust etc. I though the NEO engine was good on fuel. My old 2,0 NA R32 GTS used to get 320 miles out of a tank with induction kit , de cat cat back etc. Oh well.

Attachments

·
Naz Ali
1,503 Posts
whats name of them rims..i have a set of them in 18"...but i have no idea who makes them...i thought it was wolfrace as it has the logo on the centre caps...but went through all wheels wolfrace make and couldnt find these

81 - 100 of 123 Posts