Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy has anyone got a RB20DE downpipe spare in the Uk? From the header to the cat PM me please. It must be useable with no holes other than each end lol. Cheers Mark ...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are two pipes but they go together to a single flange that bolts to the flange on the bottom of the manifold. then its two pipe into one then that goes to the cat or de-cat in mine

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What gets me is that you can get race headers in NZ , AUS for $300 but nothing over hear in the UK or they want £600 for secordhand ones. I've been trying to get i N/A downpipe for almost 9mths now lol. might have to fit a turbo just to get over the issue of this blowing downpipe lol.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
sounds the same as rb25de downpipe ,theres a better chance of getting an rb25de one,they tend to get thrown away when doing +t conversion like mine did because I couldn't give it away,its worth a try

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers dude. i have tried that route with no joy. so believe it or not i've had to get a RB20DET Turbo, down pipe, manifold off ebay (turbo £50.00 auction, £50 new down pipe auction £40 manifold auction) already got a full Cat back S/Steel exhaust, just to sort this out. i repair the down pipe (not proper just on car repair can't be arsed to get it off and weld it lol) then within 20mins its gone again it blows another hole somewhere else. So going to fit all of this just so i don't have a skyline that sounds like a V8 drag car and has everybody turning there heads for the wrong reason lol. i am looking into using it on the car but not sure yet as theres an awful lot to change , mess with , can't run more than 5psi , fueling etc etc etc , i'll see. I just luv my R32 skyline , the way it looks , drives , it doesn't matter if it turbo or N/A it just a cracking car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts