Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right folks after the appaling turnout on Sunday (thanks to those that did turn up) there will be another meet in 1 month time. The meet will be THE 3rd OF AUGUST at the cineworld car park behind pizzahut,all are welcome as ever and could those who know ppl who aren't on the forum please let them know too. Hopefully the turnout for this one will be a lot better than the one just gone.Also could ppl look at the other thread regarding future meets and posible days out and put their suggestions own please,there is a list for a rolling road day if your interested,thanks Si

·
Brian220
301 Posts
Didn't realise one had just been. Anyway I should be able to make this one, the car is being mapped on the 28th July so fingers crossed.

I'll put the feelers out

·
Registered
84 Posts
i've got no mot on mine at the moment. gonna try and get it sorted in the next couple of weeks, so hopefully it'll be done in time for the meet. fingers crossed init!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I should be able to make this one too.

Didn't realise one had just been. Anyway I should be able to make this one, the car is being mapped on the 28th July so fingers crossed.

I'll put the feelers out
Just out of interest mate; where are you getting yours mapped? Anywhere local that you know of, or are you going further afield?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
which cineworld?
im actually down that way that weekend visiting my dad, tho at a strongman comp on sunday as mate competing. but may be inclined to pop past on way back if its near.

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Meeting will be at 1 folks,please spread the word. Tim from MVS has said he is coming down too so any q's about tuning service or whatever,the weekend will be ideal.

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks again to all those who turned up,nice to see a few new faces. Will be arranging another meet for next month folks so please bear in mind and spread the word once again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts