Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
just put my car on pistonheads..... gutted :shakehead: but if i still have it, i'll be up for it. i luurrvvee pizza hut hahaha

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
darth arrange a meet bud, it makes sense to me:naughty:
I didn't want to stand on our area rep's toes ;) lol but i'm sure we can "assist" Si by outlining some willing members ;)

just put my car on pistonheads.....
Gutted for you aswell. That car was mint, you did a good job! ps - I didn't snob you on Monday evening when you where filling up in Menai Bridge, I saw you at the last min as I was fiddling with my radio :(

make a list of people up for a meet :)
Top job that man!!!! I was going to suggest a provisional date of the 28/03/2010 (last Sunday in March). How does that sit with everyone?

1, Adzn2k
2, Adrian (Darth_Stinky)

·
Brian220
301 Posts
Good timing too, as the GTROC have a meet on the 25-27 it should flow nicely

1. Adzn2k
2. Adrian (Darth_Stinky)
3. Shotgun Bri

·
Registered
84 Posts
Gutted for you aswell. That car was mint, you did a good job! ps - I didn't snob you on Monday evening when you where filling up in Menai Bridge, I saw you at the last min as I was fiddling with my radio :(
Hahahahaaa, where were you?? Didn't see you mate. was probably in my own little world!!!

1. Adzn2k
2. Adrian (Darth_Stinky)
3. Shotgun Bri
4. Hulse33 (if i still have the car!!)

·
Brian220
301 Posts
Bugger - Can't make it, the misses just reminded me that we have a christening, and I can't miss it cos i'm one of the God parents

:sorry:

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Maybe a different day? And we cold try drum up some name there has to me some skyline owners about lol.

1 weekend after the 23rd (my payday) i'll be going on a dyno to see what results I get with my rsp stage 1 chip :) we could do a bit of a dyno meet and for the pizza cravings there is a dominos round the corner :) what dyall think

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 weekend after the 23rd (my payday)
That is the weekend of the 27/28th...

Where you having yours dyno'ed? I missed the last dyno session with marshalling and want to get mine done....

Send me a PM, Adrian & see if we can sort something out (saves this thread getting polluted...)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
any news on a meet boys?? my skyline may be going very soon :shakehead:, would love to take it to a meet before it does
I cant make Sunday, got loads of respray prep left and I've got to go to South Wales on Monday with work :(

Adrian/DS

1 - 18 of 18 Posts