Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,massive apologies to all the local members for being entirely useless at arranging meets and attending to my duties as area rep,not entirely sure if I still qualify as this. Not going to give excuses as Im sure your not interested. I would like to get a regular meet going again if anyone is interested and attempt to get a better turnout than has been in the past if possible. If we could have a show of hands who would be up for this it would be great,we can then arrange a suitable time and date for everyone.Cheers,Si

·
Brian220
301 Posts
Wayhay you're alive, lol

I thought you'd deserted skyline ownership ;)

Good to hear from you again, I think you may find a few less skyline owners in north wales at the moment, they all seem to have sold. :(

·
Registered
836 Posts
mvs address

Apologies for posting in your thread guys, saw some posts you guys n gals have been posting up about MVS. are they still as good as you all say they are and if so what's they're address?
might need some work doing on my car but dont want to take it to just anyone as there arew too many cowboys and people who dont know anything about the RB engine.

Thanks Thwish

1 - 9 of 9 Posts