Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There doesnt seem to be much action in north wales these days.
Has squirrel gone missing???

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Maybe he got his nuts stuck in a tree somewhere, the hunt is out for Squirrel.

In all seriousness something will be sorted, cant have you north welshy people left in the dark can we :)

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Alright folks sorry for the disappearing act,things have been slightly sh1t to say the least lately. Quick recap for those who don't know me outside the forum September got put on 3 day week with work no money no petrol and had to cut bills down. December got layed off completely and really started to cack it as have mortgage and live alone, decided to use redundancy to set up as self employed. January was on the way to my first job of the new yr and WHACK some dosey bint smacks into the back of my van at approx 50mph....whiplash lost work and smashed van. However things are looking up as just before xmas I treated myself to some Colinite 476s wax and spent 6 hours on the rice rocket washing polishing waxing and buffing her and she all shiny and sparkly so life isnt all bad. Will be arranging a meet soon guys hopefully get all the insurance cack sorted in the next week or so and hopefully life will be back on track..........oh and happy new yr all :-D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like you've been havin a smashing time!! (sorry, couldnt help that one!) :disappointed: Glad things are lookin up though mate. Lookin forward to a skyline meet, its been a while. will have to get busy and make mine look pretty now:)

·
GT-TR HAKAN
337 Posts
yo hulse33 i dont think the time is right now the weather is crap.

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
where about are u mate ? we have a NW meet coming up at the end of the month and I'm travelling over from the Wirral, you're more than welcome meet up and tag along, check out the North West section for info

There is also a drifting event at Oulton on the 24th some of us are heading down to that :D

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
things are getting back on track now folks even the ex is slowly stopping harrassing me lol. Will be arranging meets again soon folks so could you all give me an idea of when would be best for you all so we can get something arranged,cheers folks

·
tony j
54 Posts
come on folks need some feedback to arrange a meet thats convenient for everyone
Squirrel, let me know when you've got your next meet mate, if i can i will make it for sure. I live in Newtown Mid-Wales so not far for me to come and if i can i'll bring the local Skyline lads with me!!:boogy:

·
North Wales Area Rep
370 Posts
Right folks as we are all being a little quiet on this one I will set a date and see what happens. The meet will be Sunday the 1st of March in pizza hut car park Llandudno,most of you know this loction already but those that dont can message me and I will give you directions.Could all that know ppl who arent on the forum let them know pls and we will try and make the first one of 09 hooooooooge

·
Registered
33 Posts
Llandudno is a nice run out for me if the date is a good un. Not met up with anyone on the forum yet, spose it's something to do with being old.

·
Registered
44 Posts
No other plans as yet, so I should be ok. Kill two birds with one stone....she's always moanining we don't go out for sunday lunch !!!!!

1. Squirrel
2. Shotgun Bri
3. Darth_Stinky
4. Madarse

1 - 20 of 38 Posts