Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys pretty new to this was just wondering what kind of exhaust a can put on my r32 rb20de,would the high power exhaust hold her back??

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
Unfortunately, there isn't really an "off the shelf" exhaust for n/a application... too large and you'll lose power and it will sound really nasty (that horrible, rattly, raspy noise n/a engines make with a bad exhaust). 2.5" - 2.75" exhaust from the manifold back is what you'd need BUT it will be custom made. Visit an exhaust shop that deals with more the performance side of things, they should be able to tell you exactly what you need and how much it will cost - quality is far more important than quantity here if you want some benefit over just a loud exhaust.
Be aware though, don't expect any significant gain in power
:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah finding it hard to find exhaust of the shelf,tbh a just want sound for now as i will be swaping engine in time..will maybe look at the custom made route. thanks buddy

·
West Ireland Area Rep
99 Posts
I have a custom made powerflow exhaust fitted on my n/a....wasn't too pricy & not loud eough to attreact the wrong attention...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts