Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My car is going in to the bodyshop soon to have a kit fitted,thinking of getting one of these fitted at the same time as the bonnet need a respray anyway.Does anyone have any pics of one fitted and are they worth it?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NACA-BONNET-VENT-SKYLINE-S13-S14-DRIFT-SCOOP-DUCT_W0QQitemZ270694475412QQcategoryZ43117QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo=LVI&itu=UCI&otn=4&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=6600529476203346620

Sorry forgot to mention its going to be placed to draw cold air to the air filter.

·
keep it side ways
1,413 Posts
am thinking this myself except a carbon one would be great to see a pic of one fitted to see what it looks like

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah was thinking that divol,maybe I could make fabricate something that blocks it up if it's raining.

·
keep it side ways
1,413 Posts
theres a picture of one fitted in jdm garage section look through th recent japanese container thread its on a red bonnet think its a r32 bonnet dont no how to get the pic on to this thread if some one could do it be cool.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool thanks ian,im gonna go for it and get it done:)seen a carbon fibre one on ebay,also getting a nismo vent grafted in as well:)

·
keep it side ways
1,413 Posts
how much was the one on ebay mate think carbon mods do one for bout £50.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts