Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Paul H
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perv's
Take one R34GTR, peel off the outer layers and see whats underneath, yep including the roof, back wings front wings, back panel and so on, just contemplating chopping out the boot floor,

Attachments

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
why?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Fairlplay, I used to do the same thing when I was left alone with my tonka-toys, but I thought it was just a phase in growing up!! :grinno:

But seriously, if you told me you were space-framing the running gear, now THAT would be interesting????

Ben.

·
Paul H
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Adrenaline made the custom cage out of air craft tubeing that includes door cross bars, roll cage and Ive even had bars wielded along the sill at floor height, the aim is something close to a space frame

·
Registered
366 Posts
hey paul.
looks like a very interesting projact you have there.
whare abouts in devon are you from?

simon

·
Paul H
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kingsbridge mammoth. I Don't think an Atom could do more than 140?, I do have targets,
1) 0-60 sub 3 seconds
2) 200+mph
3) Quarter sub 10 secs

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
interesting project,hope you don't mind if i ask but was this the one that was damaged and the one that i saw in brum?

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
thats quite a while this project has been going on for then,glad to see your not letting the car go to waste!

·
Registered
751 Posts
best way to build a track car, from the ground up, good luck putting every back together :)
0-60 sub 3 secs, enough to make your nose bleed lol

1 - 20 of 75 Posts