Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys due to the impassable ramps!
were changing location to a really nice place!

its

Hudson bay hotel
Athlone
Co. westmeath

the ISOC (Irish Skyline Owners Club) should be officially registered by then! and run under the name of possibly
0-60ISOC.com

so see ya there!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is a post taken from the main irish mitsubishi owenrs club

"Most of you will have heard about 0-60performance.com

On that site they have a seperate forum for skyline owners, pulsar owners, toyota owners and evo owners.

Each month they have a meet which invites drivers of all types of cars to meet up, chat, exchange stories and spread the word of their website etc.

The next meet is planned for Sunday the 30th of September in Tullamore, Co. Offaly.

It's on a Sunday as lots of people work Saturdays,
It's in a car park which is covered from the elements, so even if its dodgy weather we can all stay dry.

There is also a drivers vote for the best car on the day.

If you drive to it - you get one vote.
passengers dont get a vote!

the winner of the August meet got a small trophy and a new mobile phone! (so if thats not an added incentive to go, then what is?)

...Oh...and by the way...the skyline club have had the biggest turnout the last two meets...so its time for the mitsi's to pull back one for the team...
Reply With Quote"

so lads keep up the rep for being the best owners section and make sure your there to rep for yourselves!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Don't think I'm gonna make it, garage is quoting in excess of 16000 euros at the moment.
So it looks like I'm in the market for a new skyline.

I'll make sure to take their quote to another garage and see what they can do on the parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts