Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
almost ready...

just got a few bits n pieces to finish off. Just finished spraying and polishing my track wheels, got to fit my bonnet pins and have to fill up my jerry cans and car with V-power, then fill up the support car (volvo) with all my track kit, check my oil levels, tweak the undertray a bit and all should be good.
Regards, Thwish

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if we get there from say 9 onwards (or earlier) ill sort out who's going where lol, ben the passenger rides will be a £5 mate its going to a charity in wales, jojop knows thendetails we have some press coverage locally as well, the show and shine will be done through the dinner break i think, ill appoint some judges etc, if anyone wants to help me out it will be appreciated guys. thanks...keith

·
Registered
836 Posts
what help you need Keith..

i'll volunteer the girlfriend (before she finds out) lol she's quite a capable philly and loves Skylines. She'll do anything for you as long as it involves them lol
Regards, Neil

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
i would volunteer myself to be a judge but i would be slightly biased towards my own car! ok aim to get there for about 9am and no probs with the £5 mate all going to charity so worth it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts